Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Merci

Well you may not know this but I have a sorta "bucket list" of my own.  Only it's a list of things I'd like to accomplish for paper crafting and I have 1 year to get them all checked off.  Some years I didn't get everything on my list but I never let it get me down.  After all it's just a "guideline". hehehe
So far this year I've accomplished two of my list items, one was to get published in a print magazine, the other is to have more than one card published.  But today I've done something that wasn't even on my list, as it seemed impossible.  Today my cards were on TV. Thanks to PSA Essentials who were selling stamp bundles.  The host of the show actually picked up two of my cards and said they were her favorite and they were zoomed in full screen!!  Eeek, I'm so overwhelmed.  I never expected that.  So in case you missed it here are the two favorite cards.
 Frenchie stamp set-PSA Essentials
Rosettas stamp set-PSA Essentials

1 comment:

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Oh Wow Melyssa! I'm so happy for you!! Now that you are famous, remember the little people-- hee hee :)