Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mr and Mrs

Well I had a couple of  PSA Essentials  friendship cards to show this month but they were picked up by Just Cards magazine so I'll be making some new cards for the next couple of weeks.  So far I have this vintage wedding card to show you.
Isn't the stamp beautiful??  I love the elegance and simplicity of it.  PSA Essentials have really cute unique images.  So if you want something trendy hop on over and check it out.  The set I used for this card is called Mr. and Mrs.
Deal Alert!

Right now at Expressionery.com, buyers can save 30% on PSA Essentials products, making a custom stamp $31.50 (instead of $45.00).    To order,  go to:  http://www.expressionery.com/line.aspx?lineid=340.   Enter "HOME3" at checkout to receive the 30% off your order. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the ribbons and all the details. Very pretty!

Tasha said...

This is such a beautiful card, what a gorgoeus design
love tasha xx