Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes a la Cricut

Here's my second layout for the Cricut 5th Anniversary Birthday challenge.  This layout also uses a tag which is just what the Die Cuttin' Diva's are looking for in their "Tag" you're it challenge #11.
It's a pretty easy challenge, play along if you love Die Cuts! 
The Cricut challenge was to make a birthday layout without photos.  I loved making the giant cupcake and pin wheels.  And there's a plain'ol manilla shipping tag all jazzed up with cupcakes.  Just what the Die Cuttin' Diva's are looking for.

Cricut Cartridges used are:
Create a Critter-giant cupcake, postage,pinwheels and birthday hat
A Child's Year-small cupcakes

Everyday Cricut is giving away a new Cricut Anniversary Expression 2. 
All you have to do is stop by and leave a comment to be entered into the draw.

1 comment:

SweetSassyDiva said...

I love your layouts and would like to invite you to join my design team at We have weekly challenges for the design team members. I am looking to add to the design team in 2012 and would love to add more layouts to the site. Please email me at My facebook page is sweetsassydiva.

Bobbi Jo Sweetsassydiva