Sunday, June 19, 2011

World's Best DAD

Today is an extra special day, not only is it Father's Day but it's also my husband's birthday.  He's a diesel technician so he works with his tools everyday that's why his card had to have a tool on it. I free handed the wrench shape and scrap paper the cut it out to use as a pattern.  Cut it out of grey cardstock and sponged the edges with black ink.
I made a second card for all those Dad's out there that tie one on Mon-Fri.
The sentiment is called World's Best-Verve Stamps
I made patterns for both cards so if you want'em download them here.

3 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

I really like the wrench card, but LOVE that tie. TFS!!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

These are awesome MAN cards!

Renee said...

These are both great Fathers day cards…love the images of both and how you colored and put them together! Super cute!