Sunday, July 10, 2011

You're SUN sational!

Here's my attempt at Mojo Monday's Challenge #198.  I can never seem to make those cards that have random stripes of paper on it.  People can do this and it's looks amazing but mine always seem to fail miserably.  I gave it another try and I'm actually kinda pleased with the result.
So here's the sketch
And here's my card featuring Whimsie Doodles newest cutie Sunsational Rodney.
Materials
Sun-sational Rodney-digi stamp-Whimsie Doodles
Hometown Summer-Pink Paislee
Sun punch-iTop brad punch

4 comments:

Zarah said...

That is too cute for words! Fab sketch and you gotta love the Whimsie Doodles! Paired with your amaaazing talent they make for an absolutely adorable card! LOVE it! :D

Hope you're having a wonderful summer! :D

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Great card, Melissa. I think you've got the "random stripes" just fine. Love Rodney's cool swim trunks.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! That raccoon is so cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Debbie Carriere said...

Melyssa, what a great card!! Sweet image and fantastic coloring :) Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!