Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stocking Stuffers

I'm going to take my cards a to craft fair this year and I thought I'd add a few stocking stuffers to my table.  Here are my first attempts at making the snowman candy bars.  They were pretty easy as all I had to do was print the snowman created by Laurie Furnell then make the little hats and scarf.  I added a little glue to the bottom and then crimped it so the bar won't fall out.  The bar inside is a Jersey Milk.
I loved the idea of "Magic Reindeer Food" but thought the idea of stamping all those little tags and colouring them would take a long time to do so I thought I'd make a print sheet.  This sheet will print 20 tags that are 1 3/4"  round.  Matt them with a scallop circle and finish with a bow and jingle bell.
I then stamped the "instructions" onto address labels and stuck them on the back of the tubes.  The instructions are from a stamp set called Reindeer Games from Our Craft Lounge.

 

I used edible glitter from Wilton (found at Michael's) to make the food sparkle.
Snowman Print by Laurie Furnell here
Reindeer Food Print by Whimsie Doodles here
Reindeer Games stamps by Our Craft Lounge  here

4 comments:

Torico said...

OMG... How adorable!! These are so creative and fantastic!!!

Parables of a Crafter said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! Is there a direction sheet on the hats? I would love to try to make a few of these for teachers! Wonderful creation!!

Kerry said...

what a great idea to use the print sheet!! Thanks so much for sharing, I might need to borrow your print sheet! :)

Tobi Crawford said...

get out!! these are adorable!! you are so multi-talented.