Monday, November 21, 2011

5 quick and easy Christmas cards

Well I'm really excited about today's post because I have again tackled the challenge of making simple cards and I'm pretty sure I've got this one down pat.  That is if a piece of ribbon, Spellbinders and a stamp can be considered a quick card.  This time it's for the There She Goes challenge to create 5 Quick and Easy Christmas cards.
Torico's "No Peeking" stamp set is perfect for making quick multiples of cards. I love all 25 images in this set.  The hardest part was picking only 5.
Materials
No Peeking stamp set-There She Goes (Torico)
Spellbinders Stamp die
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copics
Ribbon and buttons
Peapod twine-The Twinery

4 comments:

Brandi said...

These are adorable! I think the fall into the quick and easy category. :)

Zarah said...

They're adorable!!

Patty B said...

These are WONDERFUL! I just love them!!

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic set of cards. The postage stamp die cut is really cute on them.