Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Never Ending Hootenannies :)

Well it's been a while since I posted anything. I can't believe what little time I have to make cards. :(  
Today however I made time to make this card.  It's called a never ending card and it's so fun to make that I made a Thanksgiving and Halloween Version.  The Halloween card features Halloween Hootenannies and Halloween Sentiments 2 digi stamps from Whimsie Doodles.  
* Before printing the Hootenannies I resized them to fit the small 3x3 squares of this card.

Here's a video how to

5 comments:

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness Melyssa!! This is FA-BOO-Lous!! 8-) Going to have to give this a try! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Laine Kammeraad said...

Wow your card is amazing. I love all the images and the colors. Love the video and can't wait to learn how to make one of my own. Thanks for such a great video.

Hugs and smiles

Laine

Laine Kammeraad said...

Wow your card is amazing. I love all the images and the colors. Love the video and can't wait to learn how to make one of my own. Thanks for such a great video.

Hugs and smiles

Laine

Mary J said...

Fabulous Melyssa - so much fun on every page!

suzanne2 said...

thanks for the tutorial, i must have a try of this one. the card is lovely