Friday, January 10, 2014

Handbag Always and Forever

Z Becky Brown has challenged it's team to create inserts for Valentine's.  I had these sweet 8x8 (birthday) papers and thought they would make a great Valentine inserts.





Little Trick for making curved words
choose a circle die (or something that stickers won't really stick to) that is about the size of the arch you want to create would your letters.
Place the stickers about 1/4 onto the the circle shape

Position the letters till they are in the desired position

Gently press the stickers down and carefully pull the bottom off the die.


Materials
Handbag: My White Knight-Z Becky Brown
White inserts: Ziva Papers
Veneer's heart and arrows: Studio Calico
Heart Doilies: Celebrate It
Alpha's: SN@P Studio
Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these handbag holder! At least a useful accessory. Christian Dior does a beautiful one with Khabarovsk stones.. vet stylish. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post.