Thursday, February 11, 2016

Be mine with sprinkles on top

Hey ya'll it's Twine Time!!  As soon as I spied the new paper pack CRUSH by Authentic I knew I had to have those blue pink and black papers and that I would definately have the Twine to match.
To be honest I fussed over this card for days until I finally walked away from it.  A few days later I picked it up again and wondered what I fussed over.  I thought it looked cute. LOL

I used the Solid Caribean blue twine from The Twinery and tied it around the card mats.
Then I cut triangles from pattern paper and attached them with 3D foam tape.
It's that easy to make a banner.
The heart shaped donut is called HOLE LOT and it's a digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles

I used Strawberry Twine to tie in the colours of the papers and the sentiment.
The Elephant digi stamp used is called Nuts about You and it's from Whimsie Doodles.

 For this card the natural light washed out the colours of the Strawberry twine but it was a perfect fit for this card.
The digital stamp used for this card is called OWL and it's from Whimsie Doodles.

Pin It