Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Celebrate You today

This week's iCopic challenge #42 is FUR and the first thing I thought of was the Paws I Care digi stamps from Whimsie Doodles would be perfect for that. I made the identical card with different images just for the fun of it ok so I one was a practice run but still I have two birthday cards now! I even made a tutorial video on how I made the fur!
Here are my cards
Materials
Paws I Care digi stamps-Whimsie Doodles
Sentiment-Sentimental Birthday-There She Goes
Copic Markers-(Fur) E33,99 and 39, (Heart) R14 and 46), (Bone) W3 and 00
Baker's Twine
Ink-Cranberry-CTMH
White cardstock
Video Tutorial

5 comments:

Zarah said...

They're wonderful! Your colouring is out of this world! :D

Dana said...

Oh wow!! These are all adorable! I love how your colored outside the lines. It's a great look!
Thanks for joining our challenge at icopic ; )
Hugs~
Dana

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute and your fur is just perfect for this darling pup! Thanks for the inspiraiton

thescrapmaster said...

LOVE how you did the fur around the edges to make him look super textured. Thanks so much for playing along with the iCopic Weekly Challenge. Hope to see you again this week!
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com

Annemieke said...

Woow, i love those cards!! They are sooo cute and adorable!!
Annemieke