Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Boxy Bag


A little christmas Luminary, pattern "Boxy Bag" by Jody Morrow she has a tutorial for this template http://confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com/
If you noticed I cut a circle in the mat and box to help the light shine through, plus it gives it the look of the moon behind the house. I used a LED tea light, DO NOT use a real flame candle!!

Supplies
Stamps-Lizzie Anne Designs-Holiday Lane
Papers-Debbie Mumm, Karen Foster
Cardstock-CTMHInks-CTMH-black, desert sand
Treading water punch-Fiskars
Watercolour pencils, ribbon and machine stitching.

5 comments:

Amy J said...

These stamps are really cute and you've done a great job with your cards and projects!

Amy J

Dru said...

Hi Melyssa - your blog looks great and I love your project. You are in my SCS blogger group and I have added you to my list. Dru

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous!

Conni said...

this looks great!! can you make your pictures bigger, or do I just cloick on them?
C

April Maybee said...

Melyssa, Beautiful work you did a great job!!