Friday, February 27, 2009

Seize the Cupcake_ShortCuts 3D Friday

Wow! Today is my last 3D Friday post for ShortCuts. Another month is over already. Today’s post is a Gift Card Holder. Instead of a gift card I filled it with little pull-tabs with funny saying to cheer a friend. These gift cardholders are so fun to use, and for the next couple of months I’ll be showing you what other ways you can use them to! They even come in 4 different colours, White, Vanilla, Kraft and Black.


Here’s a file of the sayings I used (got them from a daily desk calendar). Just print, cut out and add your favourite stamp image.
The tabs read:
Your family thinks you’re a good egg even if you’re a little cracked.
You can’t have to may friends or pairs of shoes.
When the going gets tough, the tough eat cake
Never eat more than you can lift

Supplies
Gift Card Holder-ShortCuts
Stamps-Stampendous
Pantone Markers

4 comments:

Doramiyi said...

I absolutely adore your card and the was the messages pull out. Totally cute. Hope you don't mind me saving in my collection of 'To Try' cards.

Thanks for sharing and keep on inspiring.

doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I love it!

vickiw said...

Thanks for sharing these sayings. I love your card, how cute.

Teri said...

What a wonderful card! Very neat how you used the cupcakes!!