Friday, April 24, 2009

Papercrafts for a baby boy

I joined a secret sister swap at Splitcoast Stampers. My sister is due to have a baby boy in May so I thought she might like some homemade baby stuff. Here as the things I made for her.
First I thought she might like a tear bear. The hardest part of making this was the eyes!
I used off white mulberry paper, chalk and cardstock to make him.
I made the whole thing up! But forgot to make a pattern. LOL
Next I made a small album that fits in a CD tin and decorated the outside of the tin. I made the little undershirt and again forgot to make a pattern. Yep I was on a roll that night!!
Here's the 3 pages that are inside the tin. They fold together accordian style and fit perfectly inside the tin.
I hope she likes this!

2 comments:

Kathy K said...

Hey there.

I just found your blog today. You have some beautiful work! I'm going to add you to my reader. I had to comment on your cute little kitty. Reminds me (a LOT) of when my tortoise shell cat was a kitten. We got her when she was 10 days old and nursed her. Had to share a pic :)

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~hal/pics/kitty6.jpg

BeccaRoo said...

You have a Blog Award waiting for you at: http://scrapersdelight.blogspot.com/2009/04/one-lovely-blog.html