Monday, April 20, 2009

ShortCuts and digi stamp


I haven't made a frosted card in a while so I thought it was time to do so! I even stitched around the outside edge to make a sort of frame around the rest of the card. I made this card for my Secret Sister. Shhhh she doesn't know who I am...well unless she visits my blog and I just let the cat out of the bag!! LOL.

Supplies
Frosted card Blank-ShortCuts
Monkey digi stamp-CC Designs
Fiskars border punch
Sentiment clear stamp-Daisy Bucket
Pantone and Primas markers

4 comments:

Krysta said...

Love how this turned out, I do digi scrapbooking but when your printing the image for a card are you using a special paper, cause I have in inkjet printer and sometime the outline bleeds when your colouring. Any tips?

Katy said...

Great colouring and such a fun image - makes me want some ice cream! Lovely stitching - I must try this soon! Katy x

Maria said...

Okay, that ice cream looks yummy! It' 90 degrees today and your card makes me want to go out and get some ice cream. Cute card Melyssa! I love that monkey and you did an awesome job coloring the image. . .love the stitches too!! Your secret sister will love your card!

Maria

Jacilynn said...

Soo Cute! Great image. Your cards are so fabulous!