Monday, July 6, 2009

A card for LAD

I was busy all weekend working on new stamps, a website and making cards! I finished a set of monkey cards for a swap I'm in. It's not due till sept, but it was bugging me to have it hanging over my head so I sat down and made all the cards. Now I just have to get off my butt and mail the things! LOL.
I do have a card I can show you. It's for the contest over at Lizzie Anne Designs. They are celebrating by hosting a birthday card sketch challenge. With lots of prizes to be had! Click here to learn more.
Here's my entry, this card is based a sketch #80

4 comments:

Yvette said...

This card is soo cute! I love your little bug and the DP you've chosen! Cute cute!

Katy said...

Who doesn't love a ladybug?! Cool card.

~*Joni said...

He's soooo cute Melyssa! I love those colors on the ladybug. Doh! Did I just assume it was a boy? Must be influenced by the movie A Bug's Life. ;)
The DP is sooo perfect with the image, your cards always have so much movement. Does that make sense? Love it.

wendyp said...

So CUTE!!! love the colors you've used!