Thursday, July 23, 2009

ShortCuts Thursday


Wow the week is almost over, can you believe that?? Well it's thursday and that means another ShortCuts project.
The other day I decided I should drag out my little stash of Gable boxes. I have about 6 boxes and never did anything with them. Did I mention I've had these for YEARS!!!
I saw these boxes with windows in them and thought "hey I can do that". hehe and so I did. The clear sheets from ShortCuts are perfect for this kind of project because the sheets a thick and could handle this box being stuffed full without a problem. I'll have a tutorial next week for you.


Supplies
Window-ShortCuts clear sheet
Digi stamps-Whimsie Doodles

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love this box. Very cool. Great colors and love the tag.

Thanh Vo said...

Yay!! Way to use stuff from your stash! I just adore the Ginger images.