Friday, July 24, 2009

LAD sketch card challenge

Well I have to tell you what I watched last night. Pimp my ride!! LOL. Ok so I wasn't watching but my husband while channel surfing stopped and called me out to see what they were doing. The pimped out a car complete with Digital Scrapbooking supplies! Can you believe that?? Lucky girl not only got a sweet new ride (rootbeer finish) but she was also outfitted with a laptop, new digi camera and portable scanner! All in her trunk! I tried but I can not convince hubby to pimp my ride! hehe were would I put my groceries then??


Ok so here are my last two entries in the LAD sketch contest. That's it I'm done, I'm not making anymore cards for this challenge!! Well today IS the last day to enter so I don't have a choice really.haha. Have you seen the new stamps they are releasing?? CUUUUTE. I want them all!!

Lizzie Anne Designs-Things that go rubber stamps

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Love the color combo on the cards.