Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Did you Gnome I have another card for you?

hahahahaha!  Sorry about that but I couldn't resist!  Kelly you are so right, my idea of minimal is well not so limited.  But I am trying!!!  The Gnomes from Whiff of Joy are just so adorable I`m trying to keep the focus on the image and not the card.  Ok so for this card I tried to not use pattern paper, strickly cardstock!  Sooooo I made my own background using the new Swirls stamps from Whiff of Joy.  Ok so I kinda cheated!  Hehe!  But hey I did stick to my plans!
So without further ado here is Wee and christmas tree. 

Materials
Wee and christmas tree and Christmas Swirls stamps-Whiff of Joy
Baby blue and chocolate cardstock-CTMH
Snowflake punch-Martha Stewart
Kraft cardstock and ribbon

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Tooooooo cute Melyssa! That kraft worked out so well, and what an adorable image...colored in beautifully I might add! I LOVE it! : )

BeccaRoo said...

This is really cute!