Thursday, November 5, 2009

Much ado about nothing

Well it's one more day till the end of the week! Whooo hoooo.  Oh did I tell you  my Copics are in??  Ok so now all I have to do is figure out how to use them.  I've been playing and discovered something really important...I have to wear my GLASSES!!  Apparently the "bleeding" of the markers has nothing to do with the markers or paper.  It's me not staying in the lines!! Ha!  Then yesterday day my husband called to see what I was up to for the day and here is our conversation
Kirk-hi honey, so what are your plans for today?
Me-not much mostly just colouring.
Kirk-you know it's a good thing I know what you mean or I would have said "don't you think your a little to old for to be colouring"?

Hahahahaha anyone else would have pictured me sitting at home with my crayons and colouring books instead of my Copics and cards!

Ok now for the fun stuff...cards!!!  Here are some cards using the new digi's from Whimsie Doodles.  First here's Olive and Toasty.  Aren't they cute??

And well I know Thanksgiving is over for us Canadian girls but not for anyone else so here's a card using the new digi Get Stuffed.  That poor turkey looks like I did, all bloated and stuffed to me ears with Thanksgiving dinner. Ha!  But I'd do it again and again!

Olive and Toasy-Whimsie Doodles
Get Stuffed-Whimsie Doodles
Prisma Markers

3 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love these images so cute!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Love your card Melyssa!! I always laugh when I tell my husband that I am coloring too!! He gets it as well... I am happy about that!!

I hope we are going to get to see some more Toasties in our future! I love that little penguin!! (Toasty is the penguin right??)

Nicole said...

You guys are lucky! You have understanding hubbies that don't mind the coloring! My hubby just looks at the price of $6.49 written on each of my markers.... of course I didn't really PAY that amount, but he doesn't realize that, so that's probably why he is bothered! LOL!!

Your cards are the greatest, Melyssa! Just love em all!