Monday, April 5, 2010

Oo0 la la is PMS peek time!

Oh what peekie poo I have for you!!!   CORSETS...Eeeeek!!  I just picked up the new Cosmo Cricket DP and thought wow this is perfect for the new Corset set from Paper Makeup.  I love the openess of the corset because it leaves so much room to play.  Like adding polka dots with my white get pen.  I sponged around the edeges with Antique Linen to help with the vintage look.  Now isn't this Corset the coolest thing ever??  And the sentiment...what a hoot I LOVE it!!  I can't wait to give this card to someone. 
Ooo La La Corset Stamp set-Paper Makeup
Designer Paper-Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
Antique Linen-Ranger Distress Ink

12 comments:

miislucky said...

That is soooo cute. I love the idea with the polka dots and the white gel pen. Oh, and congrats on becoming a dt for The Greetings Farms.

Katie Cotton said...

this is stunning! I love love love it!

Tina said...

You totally rocked it Melyssa! Love your card.

Renkata said...

Very chic card. Love the colour combo.

Shaela said...

love it, love it, LOVE IT!! your style is fantastic, I'm so glad you like the set! :)

Lisa Kind said...

This (and your other card) is fabulous! I LOVE the colors and papers you chose! I also really like the white dots on the corset...very pretty!

Michelle VP said...

Love the polka dots you added. :)

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Melyssa! I love it!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Melissa! Love it!

Randee E said...

Um, my bday is in July ;0) I LOVE everything about this card. Love the polkies you added, and love how it coordinates witht he ribbon!

~*Joni said...

Ooh la la indeed!! Omword, this is heavenly, love the colors and the sentiment is awesome. heehee!

Ursula's Kreativecke said...

Hallo,
die Karte ist ganz Super, mal etwas Ausgefallenes sehr gut gelungen.

Liebe Grüße

Ursula