Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Sunny Patch

Hi everyone!  Did you hear about The Greeting Farm's Royal Battle {Week 2}! ?  Well I'm on a team and my friend Thanh's challenge this week was to create an easel card.  I think she did a phenominal job with her card. 
I'm posting her card to share it with you so you can see for yourself how fabulous her card looks.  Just look at all those details...the mad hatter hat, the pocket watch, white rabbit and mushrooms.




Our team is called "The Sunny Patch" and would love a vote if you all think her work is just as amazing as I do!

You can find our link HERE in The Greeting Farm's Galleria. By leaving a comment there, we have the opportunity to move on to Round 3 which we would really love to do

2 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

How funny.....I just logged in and did my voting before it finishes for this round....and your teams cards got one of my votes!! I love it!! Great job and hopefully you'll make it through to the next round. Sadly my team didn't make it past Week 1. I'm trying my best not to be all sad and defeated about it, lol. xx

Renkata said...

Very cute card. Great layout and emebelishments.