Monday, April 12, 2010

Ooo la love PMS's new corsets!

Sweet... It's day 3 of the week in review for Paper Makeup Stamps AND I'm using my favortie set to date!!
 Oooo la la!! There are so many choices for using this set, the sentiments are funny and they cover everything from Bachelorette and bridal showers to supportive and birthday cards!!  You have to check this set out for yourself! It will be Oooo la love at first sight.
In the mean time here's my card.
What to see more DT samples?  Just hop on over to the PMS blog and check things out!

Materials
DP-My Mind's Eye

6 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I just love how you color your corsets in the set! They are so snazzy and spectacular! More like super sexy SWIMSUITS! LOL! love the card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Melyssa!! I love the fun image and how you tied the buttons!!

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love your coloring and the papers you chose.

Anonymous said...

Oh la la I love the stamp and I love the card !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Shaela said...

LOVE the bright bold colors you chose, and the polka dots are adorable! Is it really your favorite set to date?! Hehehe, I'm so thrilled! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this! Great coloring, love it all!