Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ducan's serving up some sweetness

Well hellooooo there! So this past week you’ve have seen some pretty sweet cards from the DT of Paper Makeup Stamps. They have released some really unique and definitely hilarious rubber stamps! I you didn’t get to do the hop check out the Paper Makeup blog to catch up. There is definitely something there for everyone!
Today I’m doing a little re-cap. Today PMS is featuring Monsters and Moody images.

My card features the new monster Duncan. He is just the cutest ball of fur I’ve ever seen! And he’s dressed for success in his chef outfit bolding holding a pan of muffins. I don’t know about you but it would take someone very brave to be holding a pan of muffins in my house! LOL

So here’s Duncan.
Get Duncan for yourself here at Paper Makeup Stamps.
Paper-My Mind's Eye
Copics-YG 12, 23
RV 21,23

2 comments:

Shaela said...

this is adorable! Love your coloring, Duncan looks fab :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Too cute!! He is adorable!!