Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cherry the moment

Well it's another day and I actually have a new card to share.  I've been drooling over the Thrift Store designer paper I've been seeing on line and couldn't wait to get my hands on some.  Unfortunately my local scrapbook store has not yet stocked the paper so I was forced to buy it online.  LOL I know forced is not exactly the right word as I love shopping online.  But it sounds better than saying I simply could not wait any longer for the paper. 
For today's card I used the stamp set How Sweet from Whimsie Doodles to make this card.
Materials
DP-Thrift Store-October Afternoon
Vintage Photo Distress Ink-Ranger
Spellbinders Labels 1 & 9

2 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful card - lot of small details, I love it!!!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS! I love the vintage look to this!