Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Christmas Baubles in June

Well it's been awhile.  I bought some Unity stamps a month ago and have finally gotten around to playing with them today.  Believe it or not I've been making Christmas cards.  The set is called Embellished Seasnon and it was the "deal of the day" and snagged it as soon as I could.

If you think you're seeing double you are.  I made the first card and liked it so much I made a second card but changed it up a bit.

Materials
Embellished Season-Unity
DP-Thrift Store-October Afternoon
Vintage Cream cardstock-Papertrey Ink
Vintage Photo distress ink-Ranger

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Melyssa, these are gorgeous!! I love the vintage feel!! Congrats on the MOJO win...your card was AMAZING!! :D

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

You are so freakin' amazing with what you put together for your cards! I wish I had even a smidge of your creativity when it comes to piling it on! Gorgeous, love!

Thanh Vo said...

Mmm yummy! You sure are making fab creations with that Thrift Store paper, Melyssa. Hugs.