Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Falling For You

I love {ippity} stamps!  They just so funky and fun.
 I'm really getting into Mojo Monday's sketchs too.  I've never been one for sketchs but the Mojo sketchs are easy to use and put together.  Ok enough ranting. LOL.  So here's the sketch

and here's my card.

This week's Mojo challenge is a contest!  Play along and you could win Verve stamps.

Materials
Moon Beams and Heart Strings-{ippity}
Vintage Cream cardstock-Papertrey Ink
Cocoa ink-Memento
Vintage Photo Distress Ink-Ranger
Buttons and ribbon-Papertrey Ink
Eyelet border-Martha Stewart
Spellbinders Scallop Ovals

3 comments:

Shaela said...

very cute! love the soft, muted colors :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE this....can't wait to give it a try :) The way you did the sentiment is fabulous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love, love, love this! Adorable in every way!