Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Viva La Verve Week 1

Today I actually used a stamp set that I won.  I can't believe I've managed to use it so quickly. LOL.  Well there's a very good reason for using it.  See I'm going to try and do all of the challenges for Verve this month.  It's called Viva La Verve and the challenge is to make a card based on a sketch AND one of the 3 bedrooms they post.  So it's a sketch plus colour challenge all in one.  So here's my first ever Verve card.
If you want to find out more about the challenge click here.
 Materials
Blessings stamp set-Verve
DP-Quite Contrary-My Mind's Eye
Cardstock/buttons-Papertrey Ink
Ink-Cranberry/Sweet Leaf-CTMH

4 comments:

Shaela said...

beautiful card!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Melyssa, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you stitched the circle, but left gaps where the text overlapped. Perfect!

Jennifer said...

GREAT cards! Love the colors and the buttons!

Sheri Gilson said...

Great card, Melyssa!! Love the colors & buttons!! Good Luck with the challenge!! I won last year and was like a kid on Christmas morning when the prize arrived!! heehee