Friday, June 18, 2010

Farm Fresh Button It!

Buttons, buttons, who has the buttons? I do, I LOOOVE buttons!!
 This week's Farm Fresh challenge is so up my alley cause it's all about buttons. So after all that excitment I hope you like my work. What's more exciting is that I used Dee Dee on my card. I think she is the most adorable of all the girls, I think it's her pig tails and big bright eyes.
 Dee Dee is part of the Roll Call crew. She is 1 of 10 fabulous cuties all on one sheet.
Materials
Cardstock-Kraft, Green, Blue-Papertrey Ink

9 comments:

Shaela said...

she is pretty cute - you did a great job coloring her! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so PRECIOUS!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Melyssa~ this is a super cute design and it's still CAS! Love it!

Danni said...

What a great card!! Fabulous job!

kadie said...

Very cute, Melyssa!! I really like the simplicity of this layout too!

Jen Shults said...

This is awesome! I love the scrappiness of it and your coloring and color choices are fantastic! WOW!!

Unknown said...

melyssa...she is simply precious! amazing job on the fff challenge! :)

Kim said...

Beautiful coloring and such a cute layout!

Angie Blom said...

Melyssa, I must say I just love the colouring of this wonderful image.. so cute.. I have only one question for you though.. I love how you coloured the skin and would love to know what copic colours you used. would truly appreciate it.