Thursday, June 17, 2010

Too cute

Today's post is a scrapbook page I made a while back.  I don't know why I haven 't shown this until now.  This is the second page I've made this year.  So far I have 5 pages made.  I can't believe it!  Anyway here's a page of my son, the picture was taken a few years ago.  I used OA Buddies (Oliver and his puppy) from The Greeting Farm to make this page.  I thought Oliver looked just like my son with his ball cap!
Materials
DP-Quite Contrary-My Mind's Eye
Fiskars Border punch

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is an AMAZING layout, OMG! I LOVE IT!

Shaela said...

very cute page!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable layout, Melyssa!! It was a shame that we couldn't use it!! Your DS is too cute!!

Danni said...

Oh my!! This is truly TOO CUTE!! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW_ZERS!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Oh my gosh Melyssa! What took you so long to show this off :P It's such an amazing layout!