Friday, June 4, 2010

FFF_The Blings I love

Good morning.  I can't tell you how glad I am that it is Friday.  What a long this has been for me.  Today I actually have a layout for The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday challenge.  I know it's not my usual, I'm straying from card making, but don't worry it's just a little side track.  The challenge was to create something based on your favorite jewerly.  So I thought a layout showing the jewerly would be OK.  I haven't made a scarpbook page about me in years! 

So my favorite necklace is this one, it has strings of beads twised together with a big o'l wooden heart.  I can't even tell you WHY it's my favorite because I don't know why myself.   Ha! 
The other items I'm pointing at are my engagement ring and anniversary ring.  They are my most favorite of all my jewerly.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

~*Joni said...

Genius!! And beautiful too! And I wasn't talking about just the jewelry. heehee! I love this SB page Melyssa, it's such a great picture of you with all the arrows pointing at your favorite things. That necklace is adorable, I love natural pieces as they are so earthy and sweet. Card making or SB page, you do them all so wonderfully. ;) Have a great weekend my friend!!

Shaela said...

love your layout! and what fun pieces of jewelry :)

Sandra P said...

Love love love your work! Your copic skills are crazy! (In a good way of course lol)

I have been looking at your blog for a while now and did'nt realize that I was'nt following :( silly me! I am now a loyal follower and would like to show my appreciation for your craft with an award

I Love Your Blog Award

Mary Giles said...

Fabulous page Melyssa! I'm so scrapbook page challenged. Probably even more so than my embellishment impairment, but this is a great inspiration project that goes along with your favorite jewelry.

Sandra MacLean said...

Love this layout and the stamps you used Melyssa!! And your inspiration piece is BEAUTIFUL!

Thanh Vo said...

The layout, the photography, all the little embellishments make this page so flippin fabulous, Melyssa!

Kim said...

That is a beautiful layout!

kadie said...

FANTASTIC take on this challenge and GORGEOUS layout!!