Saturday, June 5, 2010

Release day Tea

I haven't been very active on my blog this past week.  That's because I've been hoarding cards!  There I've said it...phew now I feel better.  Ha!
Today is new release day over at Whimsie Doodles and I can now start showing you the cards I've been holding back.  So today I have two cards, they are identical except one has a little pink and the other is doesn't.    I used the newest release Miyako Tea for these cards.
Materials
Miyako Tea digital image-Whimsie Doodles
Cardstock-Pink, Vintage Cream-Papertrey Ink
Vintage Photo distress ink-Ranger

3 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Cool card with a cool geisha!!!

La Vikinga/ Charlotta

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Melyssa, these are just gorgeous!! Thanks for another round of great images!

Thanh Vo said...

Tea please! Thanks again for creating such awesome images this release (as always)