Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ippity inspiration

Well it's a fabulous day for me, I have my camera back!!  Whoot whoot!  Oh I'm so glad to have it back. 
I have some new Ippity cards for you today. 

Someone from Etsy put this card in the Treasury East listing.  I've never heard of it until someone notified me about it.  Here's the place http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c21a57e544a8eefb63c6654/to-live
I'm so loving these Thrift Store papers from October Afternoon.
Ippity Stamps-Delightful Little Things
Vintage Photo Distress Ink-Ranger
Cranberry and Black ink-CTMH
Daisy border punch-Martha Stewart

4 comments:

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

this is such a pretty card !!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Gorgeous as always!! Thanks for the link to the 'treasury' I had never heard of it either. Now I can peruse some collections.

Thanh Vo said...

Wow! Way to go Melyssa.

I am loving the creations you are making with the October Afternoon papers.

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are just GORGEOUS Melyssa! WOW!