Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flower Medallion

Did you know Whimsie Doodles has a new tutorial every Tuesday? 
This week's Tutorial Tuesday was created by me.  Madellions were a page element I didn't think I'd like to make or use.  But I tried them and I kinda like them!  So if you haven't tried them and want to know how I mad them hop on over to Whimsie Doodles for the tutorial and try one out for yourself.
Here's a card using a flower like Medallion.
Kraft/Vintage Cream cardstock-Papertrey Ink
Polkadot tape-Pink Paisley
Blossom die-Spellbinders

5 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my, but this is a truly fantastic design. Clean lines and that adorable medallion. Awesome job.

Shaela said...

this is so pretty - I love the textured background :)

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Fabulous card and thanks so much for the tutorial!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Beautiful as usual, Melyssa!

Dawn B. said...

Gorgeous cards...I love the vintage feel they have.