Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flower Medallion

Did you know Whimsie Doodles has a new tutorial every Tuesday? 
This week's Tutorial Tuesday was created by me.  Madellions were a page element I didn't think I'd like to make or use.  But I tried them and I kinda like them!  So if you haven't tried them and want to know how I mad them hop on over to Whimsie Doodles for the tutorial and try one out for yourself.
Here's a card using a flower like Medallion.
Kraft/Vintage Cream cardstock-Papertrey Ink
Polkadot tape-Pink Paisley
Blossom die-Spellbinders

5 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my, but this is a truly fantastic design. Clean lines and that adorable medallion. Awesome job.

Shaela said...

this is so pretty - I love the textured background :)

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Fabulous card and thanks so much for the tutorial!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Beautiful as usual, Melyssa!

Dawn B. said...

Gorgeous cards...I love the vintage feel they have.