Saturday, June 19, 2010

NO Layers??

Well I've been making some cards for the Ippity challenge/contest.  The challenge is to make a card without layers.  Now if you know me you will know how difficult this task is for me.  No layers=clean and simple and that means almost impossible to me.  I struggled but I pushed through and came up with some cards.  Now my beloved camera is still out for repairs so the photos are not that great.  So please bare with me.

Materials
Ippity stamps-Books a Flutter and Season of Joy
Vintage Cream cardstock-Papertrey Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Black and white Artisan Tape-Pink Paisley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome cards Melyssa! love them both!
Pam Going Postal

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love these cards, but especially the second one! When you stitch right onto the card front, what do you do to the inside? Do you just let it be or do you cover it up?

Kelly Mahany said...

I am in love with your Ippity cards Melyssa!! Great job!!! :-) Miss you!!