Monday, June 21, 2010

Cheeky kind of Monday

What a fabulous weekend I had. I made 8 cards that I'm really excited about. Only I can't show them yet, lol. But I do have 2 cards I made back in Novemeber and just realized I haven't shared them yet. I loved these Cheeky girls the moment I saw them and I hope you like them.
Here's the adorable Cheeky Nurse
And Cheeky Princess
It appears I've left you hanging with the half sentiment.  Sorry about that.  The entire sentiment reads 
I'm not waiting for a
Knight in shining armor..
mine has already arrived

 Cheeky Girls rubber stamps-The Greeting Farm
Princess Sentiment -The Gift of Love-CTMH

8 comments:

Shaela said...

adorable cards! does the one with Cheeky Beauty say something on the inside? That sentiment just leaves you hanging, lol!

~*Joni said...

Adorable Cheekys Melyssa! I love the flowers on your first card, such beautiful colors and perfect for that nurse. Now if only I knew what the second card said for the rest of the sentiment...heehee! Happy budgie smuggling kind of day my friend! That has become a favorite word in our household...

Rhonda Emery said...

cute cards love them

WickedPixie said...

Melissa, these are gorgeous! I am so intrigued - I need to know what the second card says on the inside!! :-)Traci

Joy said...

Adorable creations! :)

Kim said...

These are both wonderful, love the sentiment on the second too!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely STUNNING coloring, Melyssa! Love your layouts!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Gorgeous colouring on the Cheekys, Melyssa! LOL I Cant help but laugh at Joni's comment.