Friday, October 8, 2010

Farm Fresh Scrappyness

Well I saw some falling leaves yesterday floating past my kitchen window.  So today's Farm Fresh challenge is just perfect.  It's all about fall.  I used Ian from the set called Special Autumn on my page, I thought he'd look cute next to a giant acorn!    Speaking of acorns I found a couple the other day in my yard.  I've lived here for over 10 years and just found out I had an Oak tree.  When I think of fall I think of acorns, acorns bring back memories of when I was a little girl walking to school and every fall the sidewalk would disappear under all the acorns from the giant Oak tree.  I used to fill my back pack up with acorns and bring them home.
Enjoy your weekend!
Materials
Paper-Basic Grey
Giant acorn-hand drawn

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous Fall layout, Melyssa!!

Unknown said...

what a handsome little man, melyssa! gorgeous layout, lady! :)

Rachel Parys said...

I love, love, love your work! You have some of the greatest coloring and layouts I have ever seen!! Do you still use chalk for the cheeks?