Sunday, October 10, 2010

Let's get Basted

Hello fellow Canadians, Happy Thanksgiving!!  I love turkey day especially when I have more than one dinner too attend.  I hope I'm spending Thanksgiving with my parents this year but it all depends on how my Dad is feeling.
Here's a turkey day card for ya!!  Actually this card is dedicated to my SIL as I know she'll be getting basted for the holiday! LOL  I miss her and wish she could be here for Thanksgiving too!


Katie Cotton said...

love this card!

Anita Hovey said...

OMG that's too funny!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Fabulous card, Melyssa!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Hello, Melyssa! I'm a die-hard fan of yours! (but a poor commenter, I'm afraid...) Thank you for the wonderful inspiration, I must have about a hundred of your cards saved in my SCS favourites :)
I wanted to contact you by email, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Could you please contact me, so that I would email you back? I've got a little offer for you :)
Here's my address:
Thanks & have a fab day! xxx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh I turned out being rude, I forgot to introduce myself in the previous comment! Ugh..
My name is Iwona Palamountain (also known as Chupa)
My blog add is:

scrapn_momof2 said...

OMGosh this card is just too funny!! Fantastic job!

Niki Estes said...

lol That is so darn cute, Melyssa! I love that turkey!