Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random Greeting's

I have about a dozen cards to show you and forget to post them.  Then I make more cards and well they start to pile to up!  A lot of times I put together a card and I like the colour or pattern combo so much that I make as many other cards I can out of the paper that left.  So I end up with bunches of cards.  The good news is I use up about 90% of the paper!
Here are some Greeting Farm cards using the same paper.  So here's Amelia from the new set called Just for You.
Here's a card using Teen Anya and Ian from the stamp set Special Autumn.
Here's a card using the digi stamp Robbie Seal by Marina Neira from The Greeting Farm
Materials
Paper-All Inclusive-Bella BLVD

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

These are so adorable Melyssa! I'm always so in awe of your perfectly slightly vintage/shabby looking projects... I just LOVE them!

Kelly Schelske said...

These are all great, but I love that seal!

Country Mouse said...

I love all 3 of your cards...the first one is my favorite!!! What a great way to use up scraps! I need to use this advice!!! LOL

WickedPixie said...

Melyssa, I love all 3 of these! The papers are fabulous and I love how you show such diverse looks with the same line! Your coloring ROCKS, too! :-)Traci

LindaC said...

I am always impressed by how you use the same papers and get a totally different look each time. Love the 'teen' card. You did an awesome job coloring! LC