Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Best Dad ever

Good morning my crafty friends!  Today I have a card that is ahead of it's time, I mean it's about 4 weeks early :)  But it's never too early to think ahead and before you know it Father's day will be upon us. There are some really cute tool digi's by Whimsie Doodles that can be used as tags or embellishments for cards and scrapbook pages so I used the handsaw for my card.  I managed to keep it fairly simple (for me) to keep the focus on the saw.  I think this would make a great Copic class don't you?

Tool digi's-Whimsie Doodles
Paper: Times and Season's-Echo Park
Sentiment: About Father's-My Favorite Things

3 comments:

Luv2talk said...

Love WHIMSIE DOODLE stuff. This card is adorable and I love the mustache background paper. LOL. Just makes me smile!

Danni said...

What a great Father's Day card! Awesome!

Shannon White said...

LOVE this Melyssa! Wonderful dp's and great layout to showcase your Adorable saw! And you already know I Love your Awesome coloring too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon