Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Jessica

Well it's our fearless leader Jessica's Birthday and we're celebrating with a hippy hop hop.  It is going to be a great blog hop, we have lot's of peeps with tons of cards.  So if your looking for an awesome collection of inspiring birthday cards keep on hopping.
For my cards I used the "Jungle out there" stamp set

 I border punched a small stripe of pattern paper, pleated and glued it to the elephant the covered any mistakes with twine!!

 Here's the same layout only for girls and this time I used the "no lines" technique by stamping with Memento Desert Sand ink.
 here's a close up
Let's get hopping!

Happy Birthday Jessica!! 

14 comments:

Sharon Roselli said...

Love all your animal Birthday Cards! great colors and images. way to create

Kim O'Connell said...

Oh, no you didn't! A tutu on the silly elephant! Too flippin' funny! LOVE IT!

Karen Giron said...

What a fun set of cards! AND your no lines image??? GASP!! I haven't seen it done that perfectly before - you rocked it!

Jodi Collins said...

These are STUNNING!! You are SUCH a talent! LOVE these!

Kelly Collins said...

One is cuter than the next! I love the postage stamp look and the tutu is adorable. I really love the "no line" technique. Will try that one out.

Danni said...

Amazing cards!! Wow!Simply awesome!

Ann Kranitz said...

OMG!!! That elephant, especially the girl is way too adorable!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

ALL of these are just AMAZING!!! I LOVE coming to your blog!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

These are amazing! LOOOOOOOOVE the tutu on the elephant! LOVE each card:)

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....each card is fabulous

ChristineCreations said...

Oh man an elephant tutu! Awesome! And I love the no line card too. I still have to try that! It really has a great effect!

Marisa said...

Love them all, but think my favorite is the ellie with the skirt :) Great set of cards.

Shannon White said...

Wowie! Melyssa These are all So Fabulous! 8-) Love love love you Awesome coloring and so fun to put a tu-tu on the elephant! To Cute! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Torico said...

EEEEK!! These are super adorable!!! I especially LOVE the second one.