Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vote, vote who wants to vote???

Happy Sunday!  So I told you last week that I'm on a team for The Greeting Farm Royal Battle.  Well this weeks challenge was to make a scrapbook page.  So my team decided to challenge me to this...well after 7-8 years of not paper scrapbooking I put my best cutter forward and got to work.  I'm very pleased to say that I have made my first page after all those years and was really proud to be representing my team. 

However I didn't read the rules correctly and it turns out I'm disqualified as I'm a Farmer for The Greeting Farm.  I totally understand why this is a rule. Anyway this means that Joni the team leader had to scramble and put together a layout at the last minute.  I think she did a fantastic job on her page.  Her team is called The Sunny Patch and are now down to the last 4 teams.  If we they make this round there is another before the grand prize. 

So take a look at Joni's beautiful hard work, and if you think The Sunny Patch should move on to the next challenge round then please leave your vote!!
 This layout was created by Joni for The Sunny Patch Team. 
You can leave your vote
 here.

1 comment:

Thanh Vo said...

Awww Melyssa, I'm so sad that we all didnt realize the rules. You made a fantastic page with all the sewing and little elements. I know that you would have rocked the votes this week! I'm continually looking at our page and adding up the votes in my head, I do hope we go on to the fourth week! Thanks again for your efforts and I look forward to seeing more pages from you :)