Friday, April 9, 2010

Farm Fresh Scraps

Sweeeeeeeeeet!  It's Friday already!!  Well it was a short week as my whole family spent the first part of the week sick.  Oh well spring is in the air.  Just in time for a Spring Cleaning Challenge!!
Since it's friday it means that The Greeting Farm has another Farm Fresh Challenge.  This time the challenge is to dig through your scrap stuff and use something you "found" or forgotten you had.  So I started to dig and found a scrap piece of DP I had since last year.  Oh yeah I can't throw anything out.  Not even the scraps.  I used the new Wild Sprout stamp Eric from The Greeting Farm, I thought he would be perfect for the cowboy paper. Although you don't really see a lot of the paper.
Stop by The Greeting Farm to see what other items the DT dug up!
Materials
WS Eric-The Greeting Farm
Kraft cardstock and ribbon-Papertrey Ink
Vintage Photo Distress Ink-Ranger
Copic Colours for hair are:
E50, E53, E55

14 comments:

AShu93 said...

I really love the color of his hair. Can you please share what colors you used? I couldn't find a way to contact you.

♥Rach♥ said...

Love your coloring and the simple but pretty layout is great!

Angie Blom said...

just love this and the first thing I saw was that hair colour... I am so glad you put the recipe for that on here... ThanksXx

Kim said...

The coloring is exquisite and the card is gorgeous!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Melyssa!! Love the colors and distressing!! Your coloring is always amazing!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

So super cute! Your coloring is wonderful!

Shaela said...

*sigh* when are you going to post a tutorial on your coloring skills?! Love it!!

KanataNewf said...

Just adorable - I can't wait for my new release order to arrive to start playing with this new image!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

What an adorable card! Love it!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Absolutely perfect in every way!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just adorable!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

As always, your coloring amazes me!

Heather Schlatter said...

Melyssa,

I love your coloring on here wonderful job on your FFF card I love that image and do not have him yet either but I do want him!!!

Heather

Unknown said...

melyssa...this is spectacular! great job!