Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Paper Makeup Release Day Hop

Well hellooooo there!  Can you believe it after all the fabulous sneaky peeks from Paper Makeup this week that it's actually release day!!  Well I have another uber cute image to show you.  Meet Betty our little baker isn't she sweet??
If you hopped here from the very talented Lisa's blog then your next stop on this trail of fabulous ideas is to our super creative Amber's blog.

If you just happened to stop by then you'll want to start at the beginning of this hop here.

Opps I almost forgot to tell you my letter for the hop, here it is...

20 comments:

Tina said...

This is so sweet, love the paper choices too.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

She's so cute, Melyssa! Great colors for a great card!

Kristie W. said...

I wish I looked as cute as she does when I try to bake! Great card!

Jackie Randolph said...

She is adorable, so far I am lovin the new releases.

Hugs

Kim said...

Oh she is really precious!

dawnmercedes said...

Super gorgeous! and...I love how the enbellie follows the direction of her hair!

Katie Cotton said...

this card is just gorgeous! It truly is! I love absolutely every single piece about it!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So sweet!

Randee E said...

Awesome!! YOur color choices (both paper and coloring) are always so sweet and fresh. Love this layout too. perfect!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Betty is too cute!! Love the colors and DP you used!!

Shaela said...

another great creation!

jan farnworth said...

love your card.

kc_froglady said...

What a cute card - love the paper you used and pretty coloring.
hugs,
Karyn
ednkaryn AT gmail DOT com

Gabby said...

Awesome card Melyssa!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is a wonderful card. I love the vintage feel of the papers and design you used. Just lovely.

Christi Flores said...

This is too stinkin' cute!! I love that dp!!

Tangii said...

Very cute! I love the colors. Great job as always

Stampin_melissa said...

Wonderful job on your card!

Danni said...

Awesome card! Love it!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card!!