Friday, April 4, 2014

Seas the Twine

What an exciting month it's been.  I just released a new stamp set called "Seas the day" at Jillian Vance Designs and I made The Twinery design team.  So I combined both products to make some cards. I was happy with how my first card turned out that I tried to make a copy, but alas I could not. I started out will all the same elements but then started thinking "what if I do this" and well here's what happened.
What if I use the blow fish?
What if I just use the crabs?
What if the blow fish was peeking out of the water.


2 comments:

Libiya jhon said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iPhone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and cant wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome blog! Cccam Server

Heidi Brawley said...

I love them all! You did such Fabulous work on all the cards!!! What an Adorable stamp set too!
hugs, Heidi